Odessa is a U.S. company with offices in Philadelphia, USA and Bangalore, India. Our leasing solutions
power a client base comprised of leading global financial institutions that operate across market segments. We transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients that drive the economy through equipment and fleet leasing: IT, healthcare, transportation and more.
We believe that great outcomes and customer satisfaction are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into transformational solutions for lease and loan management. By combining digital technologies with what works across a diverse customer base, we use an agile approach to co-innovate with clients to help them solve their toughest problems.
As the largest technology provider
in the leasing industry, Odessa provides a feature-rich ERP solution with broad integrations across top CRM, G/L, tax, credit, and leading enablement applications. As a complete Platform
, Odessa delivers a total solution for commercial lending companies, driving the future of asset finance. With best-in-class functionality, extensible architecture and a suite of value-added features and services, Odessa helps companies transform their business operations.
The head of Customer Support will be responsible for the strategic direction, leadership and delivery of all Customer Support at Odessa. This will involve managing post production customer support services that complement Odessa’s core software delivery services.
The head of Customer Support will also serve as a key stakeholder and thought leader in the evolution of Odessa’s overall Solution Delivery practice, working with organization’s delivery leadership to drive the long-term customer success roadmap. He/she will constantly look for white spaces to drive global service innovation, leveraging industry best practices (people, technology and process) to improve service quality.
What you'll do:
- Own and lead Enterprise Customer Support (ECS) function for global customers providing L1, L2 and L3 Support
- Own and Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric (MTTR, Aging etc)
- Drive efficient and consistent processes to support Customers effectively
- Own Customer SLAs and keep the SLA breaches/Credits to minimum
- Responsible for to maintain cost budget and margins
- Drive additional revenue opportunities through service
- Create a customer First culture and team structures to support the same
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify organization wide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organisation
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects
- Drive quality and consistency
- Partner with Client relations to optimise existing Client profitability